Monday 16 December 2013

A Christmas Engagement: Zuzana & Jonathan

I have known Zuzka & Johnny for a good bit now and I always thought they make the most wonderful couple. I shot a maternity session with them back when they were expecting their little girl, Nadia. I was so delighted when I heard they got engaged over Christmas last year! The two are getting married next July in Czech Republic. So as this year's holidays were approaching and town looked so festive we both felt a photoshoot was in order to commemorate the occasion!

We took to the glowing streets of Galway and used its picturesque landmarks as a backdrop - we stopped off at the Continental Christmas Market, had a hot chocolate in Butlers, took a few shots at Yes Flowers and a few intimate portraits down on Kirwan's Lane.

I always know I am on to a good one when I look at the back of my camera during shooting and I get all giddy, which most certainly happened during this shoot! I mean, look at them! *gush*

Wishing you all the happiness in the world Z & J and thank you for sticking it out in the cold and busy streets!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover